Who and what are we?
The Bazar International de Luxembourg is a Luxembourgish organisation that is quite unique.
Run entirely by volunteers, it is non-commercial and independent and combines the act of fundraising with a stylish multicultural event that attracts thousands of visitors into the halls of Luxexpo The Box.
Now in its 59th year, it is the largest fundraising event in Luxembourg.
Every year the Bazar International supports some 100 charities worldwide.
Where else but in Luxembourg can you gather over 60 nationalities under one roof and see them raising funds for worthy causes while also representing their own countries?
For the history of the Bazar, written by Olivia Collin for the celebration of the Bazar’s 50th Anniversary in 2010 click here
- President: Carmen Decalf
- General secretary: Giulia Jaeger
- Treasurer: Iain Hackston
- Vice-President: Massimo Amato
- Members: Ivana Filipovic-Schumacher, Claudie Henckes-Pisana, Maria Skalidi, Catherine Thill-Kamitaki, Charlotte de Vreeze-Nauta
- Organisation Bazar International Weekend: Ivana Filipovic-Schumacher, Maria Skalidi, Claudie Henckes-Pisana
- Fundraising Events: Giulia Jaeger, Charlotte de Vreeze-Nauta, Maria Skalidi
- Charities/Humanitarian Projects: Catherine Thill-Kamitaki, Massimo Amato, Charlotte de Vreeze-Nauta
- Finances/Treasury: Iain Hackston, Massimo Amato
- Legal: Giulia Jaeger
- Communication/Webpages: Charlotte de Vreeze-Nauta, Ivana Filipovic-Schumacher, Giulia Jaeger